- It is highly productive, as it has a comprehensive set of libraries, frameworks & strong community support.
- It allows programmers to make web pages interactive.
- It enables users optimal editing, debugging & packing tools. This language allows a support for multiple text editors & packaging tools, making web development quicker, smoother & much more dynamic.
- Java offers multiple features that assist developers to build dynamic web pages. For example, showing &/or hiding more information at the click of a button, changing the color of a button by hovering the mouse over it, zooming in & zooming out on an image, displaying animations, & playing audio & video in a web page, etc.
- It is a programming language that can communicate with multiple other systems in the same application, like databases & mainframe back-ends among others.
- Java has notable security reputation, as the latest version offers significant protection for an enterprise application.
- It affords programmers high productivity through editing, completing & debugging of an application that is hassle-free because of its provision of rich language tools.
- It makes web pages engaging for the user & significantly improves user experience by adding interactive behavior to web pages.
- Java is a programming language highest in demand among developers, making it one of the most popular & the most used technical languages in the digital market.
The Process of Java Development
Java developers are typically responsible for roles like the writing of well-designed & testable code, the conducting of software analysis, & the programming, testing, editing & debugging of web applications. However, their responsibilities don’t end there. The list below offers an overview of the optimal methods employed to carry out Java development:
- Understanding requirements
Our team at Digicoms will initially gather all the requirements & preferences of their client, as we believe in the importance of the stakeholder’s opinion. Our Project Manager & Senior Java Developer will be involved in discussions aimed at ranking tasks according to priority, determining the overall scope of the work, & formulating strategies for the best course of action.
Our Java Developers will then proceed to begin the process of completing the enterprise system, application or program by starting the writing of the code. This phase is completed in sections of code, which are known as a “feature”.
- Testing & Amendment
The next step is to test each feature for any amendments that are required, for any errors that must be edited & modified out. Our developers will promptly debug any feature that is completed, if need be.
- Deployment & Maintenance
In spite of completing any editing needed in the previous phase for completely functional deployment, our developers will continue with the maintenance tasks; so as to keep tabs on any requirements posed in the testing environment. They will maintain active systems, & identify opportunities for efficacy within the current software platform, ensuring optimisation of the enterprise system, program or application.